The CINCO Family Financial Center Credit Union Nominating Committee is currently seeking qualified candidates to serve on its Board of Directors as a Director or Supervisory Committee Member. Serving on the Board of Directors can be a rewarding experience allowing you to serve the member/owners of CINCO Credit Union by effectively guiding and overseeing one of the area’s most successful Credit Unions.
Individuals with senior level business, leadership, community, and operational experience willing to devote the time and effort necessary to prepare for and attend board, committee, and planning meetings, and director education and development sessions are asked to apply for consideration.
If you meet the qualifications (below) and are interested in serving, please e-mail the nominating committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CANDIDATES TO THE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A Candidate Must:
- Acknowledge Board Members serve without compensation.
- Agree to having a credit bureau infile pulled and must be a member in good standing without a history of loan delinquencies totaling 3 times of 60 days or more delinquent within the past three (3) years.
- Be a member not currently past due on any loan with CINCO Credit Union or have any fees owed.
- Be in sound financial condition with no judgments, bankruptcies, profit and loss accounts or collection items within the past 3 years.
- Agree to a criminal background check, be able to meet insurance bonding requirements, and be absent of a felony criminal record.
- Not be an employee of the Credit Union.
- Be able to attend educational seminars and training as required by State regulation.
- Be able to donate sufficient time to attend monthly Board meetings and serve on appointed committees.
- Take an oath of confidentiality concerning all matters of the Credit Union and financial records of members.
- Be a member in good standing who is 18 years of age or older as of December 31, of the year prior to the annual meeting.